Log in to your Online Banking account and choose from the following Account Alert options.
Balance UpdateReceive a notification when your current balance falls below an amount you specify.
Deposit ReceivedChoose to be notified when:
- Deposits post to your account.
- Check numbers that you specify are presented for payment. You can add up to 3 check numbers.
OverdraftsYou can set alerts to be notified when:
- Your available balance, which may include a line of credit, falls below an amount you specify.
- An overdraft protection advance has been made to your account.
Savings Withdrawal limitBe notified when you have used your last free savings withdrawal and a fee will be charged for subsequent withdrawals.
Statement AvailableReceive an alert when your monthly statement is available to view online. Paper statements will continue to be mailed to you unless you have enrolled in Paperless Statements.
LoansMake managing your loan simple when you:
- Set a reminders before your loan payment is due or when you are nearing your credit limit.
- Get notified when a line of credit advance is made to your checking account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Account Alerts?
First, you must have an online banking account with us. Once logged in to your account, select "Manage Account Alerts" on the left side of the page.
Can my alerts be sent to more than one email address?
Yes, you can specify two email addresses for each account you have enrolled online. When you set up your alerts, you can choose which email address you would like the alert to be sent to.
What should I do if I do not receive an alert?
If you have not received an alert, you might want to check your email spam folder and make sure eService@online.fnbneb.com is added to your address list. Also make sure your alerts are being sent to the correct email address.